Treasure fans fall in love with woo!ah!

• "I was watching the last M Countdown episode for Treasure but I really enjoyed their stage. I found their stage cute and really fresh at the same time which surprised me. Usually I find cute concepts a little bit cringy but since there was some freshness in it I liked it! I also enjoyed the song: simple melody, not overproduced, not too much noise, catchy melody and not an awkward rap part. I stan!"

"I'm a teume and it's my first time to watch them performing. And wow this song is a bop! It makes me want to support them!
    Ps. What's the name of their ending fairy? She's so cute♡"

"Streaming for Treasure but fall in love with the first girl. HER LOW VOICE SINGING&RAPPING IS SO GOODDDDD
    P.s AND THE SONG IS REALLY GOOD TOO"

"yesss all my teumes coming back after seeing woo ah 🥺 these girls deserve the world !!"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!