[YT] Billlie's - Snowy Night stage in The Show gets very positive response from Korean fans

• stage

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"I like the concept, I hope that you will come with variety of unexpected concepts for each comeback"

"No but the concept of kids is crazy good this time. Moon Sua long hair is crazy, all kids hair colors are crazy, their voices are great. Let's do well in this activities"

"All the rookies these days are so good. I love the song so much, I think I will listen to it a lot at the end of the year. Billlie <3<3<3 "

"Siyoon's voice is so addictive, and her facial expressions are great. You did great on stage."

"I really like idea of making character that fits the song. So cute! I hope everyone will follow this groups future stages."

"No but Moon Sua is good at rapping and singing, right?"

"Sheon who debuted earlier than Kep1er, fighting!"

"You have the country, guys let's make all seven Billlie's successful"

"I didn't know it'd be like this, but it's really good. What's surprising is that it's the opposite of debut song and the concept, but it's a group that'll go up slowly."

"This group has songs with not common melodies. From Ring a Ring to Snowy Night, but I like it."

"The debut song coordination was unique and good, but as expected, plain outfits never fail.Each and every one of them is so pretty and precious."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!