Do you think there are kpop idols who are jealous and resent BTS popularity?

• I guess there are idols who wish they were in their situation but it's not like they resent the members or anything

• i'm sure my ult hates them, never seen them mentioning bts

• Ever since Eshy moved to manage MX, there's been some weird energy there but behind the scenes, MX members are probably cool with BTS

Jay Park is definitely bitter that it was a kpop group like BTS to blow up and not someone more like him (or him)

I think YG the man is bitter as hell one of his groups isn't as big as BTS, but also wasn't willing to do the work to make it happen because of his hubris (and in fact, sabotaged the artists that had a chance like CL). I think certain members of ikon probably still hold a grudge about old things, especially since they were supposed to be the next big thing, but who knows

• i find it revolting how some fans seem to take a special satisfaction in the knowledge that some idols might be jealous of BTS. Having this much hatred toward a bunch of people that did nothing wrong but chase their dreams is sickening. I bet most if not all these idols are much more successful and accomplished than the fans trying to live vicariously through BTS and lord their success over the heads of other kpop idols.

BTS seem like such wholesome nice dudes, no idea how they managed to have this kind of vicious borderline evil fans.

• i find it revolting how some fans seem to take a special satisfaction in the knowledge that some idols might be jealous of BTS. Having this much hatred toward a bunch of people that did nothing wrong but chase their dreams is sickening. I bet most if not all these idols are much more successful and accomplished than the fans trying to live vicariously through BTS and lord their success over the heads of other kpop idols.

BTS seem like such wholesome nice dudes, no idea how they managed to have this kind of vicious borderline evil fans.

agreed, they imagine stuff like this to project onto bts and fulfil their mean girl fantasies

• Ever since Eshy moved to manage MX, there's been some weird energy there but behind the scenes, MX members are probably cool with BTS

Jay Park is definitely bitter that it was a kpop group like BTS to blow up and not someone more like him (or him)

I think YG the man is bitter as hell one of his groups isn't as big as BTS, but also wasn't willing to do the work to make it happen because of his hubris (and in fact, sabotaged the artists that had a chance like CL). I think certain members of ikon probably still hold a grudge about old things, especially since they were supposed to be the next big thing, but who knows

yes i agree about YG i remember he said back in 2014 on Win: who is next that he wanted to create a boygroup that will that the world by storm.

• yes i agree about YG i remember he said back in 2014 on Win: who is next that he wanted to create a boygroup that will that the world by storm.

YG is a very strange guy. Why ship his new bg to japan for a year if he wants them to be the biggest bg of the generation?

• I like how mods didn't post my comment about a certain idol being jealous but approved the Jay park ones. I wonder why :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!