[APN] IVE Leeseo gaining a lot of unnie fans through her music show stages

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YouTube: It's been a week since her debut, yet every music show Leeseo performs in is legendary

Comments:

1. It hasn't been long since she debuted… There will be more performances coming up. I'm already looking forward to it.ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to Leeseo's dyed hair and I'm excited to watch her again. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for debuting Hyunseo (Leeseo) ㅠㅠㅠ You will be making a lot of money…
    [+724]

2. I was nervous watching the showcase. Her facial expressions were less colorful than now. I can't believe she hasn't been on many stages. ㄷㄷ
    [+295]

3. Wow..really... Starship brought forth another baby goddess like Wonyoung...I'm just thankful that Hyunseo debuted...this granny is so happy to join the fandom.........
    [+72]

4. A rookie who's only an 8th grader, a baby who was born to be a legend on camera...My Leeseo, always fighting!!!
    [+473]

5. I would have no idea Leeseo is just 15 years old;; she's just a genius on stage
    [+329]

6. I think Leeseo is really good at winking...
    [+87]

7. Is there any rookie who who was born to be a legend on video? Here she is
    [+65]

8. The future of the Great South Korean Republic
    [+31]

9. Since debut her potential has been insane.. She's already a perfect PRO
    [+84]

10. A real baby goddess, so crazy,,,,really….You are the first female idol that appealed to me in this manner….
    [+56]

11. Her wink is so pure and innocent yet feels like an arrow shooting at your heart, drawing you in. You are unnie's baby,,, no, auntie's,,,love you so much,,,,,
    [+4]

Source: APINKNETZ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!