Kim Shin Young reveals Idol couples dating spot

• On the November 24th installment of 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope', DJ Kim Shin Young revealed how she spotted celebrities in secret relationships. She shared, "There's an underground parking lot [at broadcast stations]. If you walk around to the back rather than where the celebrities usually park, you'll see couples walking slowly and rubbing their hands together. They check and then they suddenly run away."

Kim Shin Young continued, "I'm not sure which groups they came from, but there were a lot. I'll just tell you that I've seen a few couples."

I think like she shouldn't say this because now sasaengs and some creepy paparazzi will sneak there and wait to opportunity to make photos ;(

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/11/kim-shin-young-reveals-where-she-spots-secret-celebrity-couples

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!