Biggest surprise this year??

• Biggest surprise this year??? 30

The result is only visible to the participants.

discuss

Approved the thread.
  • The biggest surprise is definitely Rose's solo. I always thought it was a myth until the day Rose sang Gone during the concert ;(

• I picked bts ft Coldplay and Megan since that is huge! congrats to bts I don't care about them but you can't deny the success! and itzy decline/ jypn announcement it happened so fast ||

• why would aespa can actually sing be a surprise lol?all sm singers are good in singing...

honestly twice and g-idle.

• Twice flopped internationally? Hmm interesting considering the Feels charted in 6 of the top 10 biggest music markets. It's also the biggest gg song this year on Spotify and in like 4-5 days will become the 3rd longest charting female song on Spotify Global charts of 2021.

Not bad if you ask me. But hey if that's flopping go off.

• GFriend disbanding was a disappointment and the biggest shock of the year.

Itzy's music, performances and charting was shocking.

Lisa flopping in Korea and internationally was surprise because her fans hyped her as the most popular idol. This year solidified that Jennie is the biggest Blackpink member. Her debut in 2018 was as big as these 2 debuts in 2021 when Blackpink is more popular now.

• I would say BTS collab with Coldplay! That's Coldplay!!!

G-IDLE 😔😔 I don't know what's waiting for them after Soojin's departure and CLC (unofficial) disband. Cube is just a mess, i dont trust them.

BP - I get that YG is always like this, but goodness, they had a huge 2020, why would they pull something like this? It's cool to have Rose and Lisa solos but YG can do better. Gosh.

• I think Lisa's underwhelming solo debut was the biggest surprise because most people thought she would slay but she didn't.

• owh twice didn't flop internationally and IVE's popularity is a surprise because other groups post produce didn't get the same attention.

Not sure why this is being peddled. Sure they flopped with Scientist in Korea and it also didn't do super well internationally, but The Feels has done amazing internationally.

If The Feels was released by most other groups people would be creaming their pants over it.

• Aespa destroying the competition in chart was definitely the biggest surprise

• How's izone's disbandment a shock? It was bound to happen.

• GFriend disbanding was a disappointment and the biggest shock of the year.

Itzy's music, performances and charting was shocking.

Lisa flopping in Korea and internationally was surprise because her fans hyped her as the most popular idol. This year solidified that Jennie is the biggest Blackpink member. Her debut in 2018 was as big as these 2 debuts in 2021 when Blackpink is more popular now.

Yg needs to give Jennie a solo comeback asap.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!