Positive and Negative Experience You Had In AKP

Approved the thread.
  • Only positive despite some annoying antis because akp is my time away from work.

• Moas being threatened by Enhypen and slandering them every chance they get

Positive? There are some good people here that are nice to talk to

• I don't have negative experiences here actually, we have different opinions but I have a community I can relate to here

• i have always had an amazing experience here

and ive Loved every second of it

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• The users in the guild that im a part of have a viewpoint thats opposing of my own and they seem to be pretty woke with a few exceptions. Nothing wrong with having your own opinion on things but i wish my guild fellows were a bit relaxed when it comes to jokes and making fun of something/someone

• The users in the guild that im a part of have a viewpoint thats opposing of my own and they seem to be pretty woke with a few exceptions. Nothing wrong with having your own opinion on things but i wish my guild fellows were a bit relaxed when it comes to jokes and making fun of something/someone

Interesting.. my guild is the opposite in that they seem to enjoy making fun of everyone ^^ they can take it too far sometimes though when they make fun of users not even there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!