You had to be there - Kpop comebacks

• Inspired by the thread which kpop cbs you wanted to experience, I'd like to ask you guys which things you remember from past comebacks that you had to be there to understand, could be funny facts or an overall feeling of experience it all happen and being part of it.

Please, no negative stuff/antis etc (edit: overcoming stories is okay, just not x did that to x)

Twice - I remember how Cheer Up exploded and shy shy shy became such a hit, and all the fancams of university concerts, it was crazy, such a turning point for Twice and that shaped many comebacks to come.

BP - Their debut was so sudden, for people following it close it probably wasn't, but for me suddenly YG posted those pics of them in the desert (I could barely recognize Rosé lol) then the bitch better have my money dance practice and suddenly they debuted with TWO mvs released at the same time. It felt so sudden to me lol also the dance practice was a genius move

BTS - Back in the days I remember how each BTS tv appearance was an EVENT, we were just so happy when RM had the running man gig because it was the IT show (he was also pretty much the face of BTS in that time, it seems so weird when pretty much all of them can get solo gigs super easily now).

• SNSD's The Boys comeback was such a monumental event considering their huge success in Japan and domestically. Everyone and their dogs were eagerly expecting their Korean comeback. You had to be there to understand how big SNSD were during the 2nd gen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!