Are Pann and The Qoo /other Korean forums genuine articles written by Knetizens?

• Do you guys think that companies marketing team are posting on Pann or Qoo /korean forums to praise their idols member appearance as the hottest idol, or write a good review about the album or compliment their talents such dancing or singing to influence the Korean GP opinions on their idols groups?

Or even write articles to put other companies' groups down such she/he is bad singer or bad dancer to make their groups look better than other groups?

I always wonder who writes those pann articles. Are Pann/theqoo/ and other forums used as promotional tools by companies? What do you guys think?

Edited once, last by JaSida ().

• JaSida

Changed the title of the thread from “are Pann and The Qoo /other Korean forums genuine articles written by Knetizens?” to “Are Pann and The Qoo /other Korean forums genuine articles written by Knetizens?”.
  • Don't all companies release promo articles??

like even American artists have them right??

• Yes, but I am not sure if they post on forums. Pann and the qoo are forums where Knetz can post articles such I think this idol is hot and so on.

I think they def have some influence over what is posted. like promo or just generating hype.

I've heard of water armies, or like paid commentators.

you know how instagram/youttubers use these paid services, i know asian entertainemnt has some as well.

• I think they def have some influence over what is posted. like promo or just generating hype.

I've heard of water armies, or like paid commentators.

you know how instagram/youttubers use these paid services, i know asian entertainemnt has some as well.

what are water armies? Gee I am scared

You can even buy Instagram followers to boost your numbers of subs. I didn't know people pay for youtubers.

I know in the US they might pay magazines - paper magazine, pitchfork and so on to write a favorable reviews about their latest albums

• I've thought about it, I've even thought about companies putting idols in fake scandals to give more evidence to the artist. Whether or not it's engagement

• what are water armies? Gee I am scared

You can even buy Instagram followers to boost your numbers of subs. I didn't know people pay for youtubers.

I know in the US they might pay magazines - paper magazine, pitchfork and so on to write a favorable reviews about their latest albums

On the Internet in China, an Internet Water Army or Wangluo shuijun (simplified Chinese: 网络水军; traditional Chinese: 網絡水軍; pinyin: Wǎngluò shuǐjūn; Wade–Giles: Wang-luo shui-chün) is a group of Internet ghostwriters paid to post online comments with particular content.

Their job is to make accounts and post, like, or hate even.

ex

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Do you guys think that companies marketing team are posting on Pann or Qoo /korean forums to praise their idols member appearance as the hottest idol, or right a good review about the album or compliment their talents such dancing or singing to influence the Korean GP opinions on their idols groups?

Or even write articles to put other companies' groups down such she/he is bad singer or bad dancer to make their groups look better than other groups?

I always wonder who writes those pann articles. Are Pann/theqoo/ and other forums used as promotional tools by companies? What do you guys think?

ofc some of them are written by the company

and they're really obvious when they are :pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• was it praising the company?

it was praising the artist

calling her the BEST OF ALL TIME

and listing out achievements

even knetz were saying it was mediaplay :teeheek:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!