Anyone here doesn't like Mark Lee?

• just asking, because that's kinda unheard of to me.

anyway, if there is anyone here that doesn't like Mark, is everything alright at home?

Approved the thread.
  • I recognize he is hard-working and skilled but I feel so indifferent towards him.

• just asking, because that's kinda unheard of to me.

anyway, if there is anyone here that doesn't like Mark, is everything alright at home?

:nct17:

• I like him.

If he didn't exist, Denmark would only be called Den.

• Indifference and dislike aren't the same thing.

I am aware of that. Otherwise I would have used the word like or dislike.

• I like him. After a while I got sick of his raps, I kinda find his rapping annoying and that it sound the same almost in every song.

However, as a person, he is wholesome. There's nothing to hate.

• there's no way anyone can even hate mark, he's just so cute, whenever i watch nct dream or 127's stage, my eyes naturally just stare at him, he's cute and handsome at the same time. i don't have much of an interest in any of the nct subunits but mark lee is just born to be a star

• nobody can hate Mark

he's the most hard working idol ever

• I don't know him well enough to dislike him but I do think he's being overworked by having cb like in almost every months.

• I don't hate him, but I'm indifferent to him. Also, I am not fond of his visuals that much. He has a box head.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!