KPOP SONGS I LOVE!

• HEY guys today I will change your life with these songs. (No seriously)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I LOVE THIS DAMN SONG

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You know one time this dude told me this song was actually meant for one direction ||

This song was originally created by a magician who put a really good spell on this song, every time I listen to it I instantly fall asleep like magic!

WHOEVER CREATED THIS HATEFUL VIDEL I WILL FIFHT TOU!!!!

A lot of you have wondered where Rosés solo is, YG is too afraid that the queen herself Jisoo will release this Grammy award winning song and ruin her solo plans.

:borahae: 🤠🧜‍♀️🦋 :borahae: 🦋🧜‍♀️🤠 :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!