Twice The feels is the biggest gg song in 2021. period.

• overall? Next Level still has 120M streams on Melon alone, 80M on YouTube Music, The Feels doing better on Spotify even with worldwide numbers doesn't even start to compensate aespa's lead, you all are ridiculous reaching that much trying to save face. But don't worry, with the upcoming Twice full album having 4 versions and 36 different covers, they should be able to sell more than Savage and get the top spot back for the best selling GG album this year

Where was this bravery in the public thread when The Feels was embarrassing Next Level?

Guess you kept silent due to knowing and seeing the truth in cols hard numbers lol

• This is going to be an unpopular opinion but The Feels was bigger than Next Level and Savage overall. So yes, it is the biggest gg song of 2021.

• If Savage is a flop song then wtf is flopichol free? Say thank you YG for not having OT4 BP comeback lmao even loco out did the feels , lalisa has more impact than twice whole 2021 catalog.

• i will never get over the hypocrisy of onces now saying international charting is more important than korean after using the opposite argument 2390 times against blinks

international charting is only more important than korean charting if your international numbers are REALLY great

the feels' international stats are great for twice but for kpop ggs as a whole the feels is not even as big as d4's 2018 numbers

i don't even like aespa but next level >>

• i will never get over the hypocrisy of onces now saying international charting is more important than korean after using the opposite argument 2390 times against blinks

international charting is only more important than korean charting if your international numbers are REALLY great

the feels' international stats are great for twice but for kpop ggs as a whole the feels is not even as big as d4's 2018 numbers

i don't even like aespa but next level >>

So true.

Once's circular logic to try and keep Twice relevant.

They'll cherry pick the metrics they want but the simple fact is that Twice has declined.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!