Twice The feels is the biggest gg song in 2021. period.

Approved the thread.
  • Someone's about to go in here talking about charts. I just know.

• Same thread was made on the main forum lolz

• Why dis here? Their is already a thread for this, in which most users are agreeing with this point?

I suppose I don't understand the necessity of an anon thread when the existing one is pretty much 100% civil and respectful?

• 'oNly CoS nO BlAcKpInK' quietly pretends 2016, 2017 and 2019 didn't exist.

• overall? Next Level still has 120M streams on Melon alone, 80M on YouTube Music, The Feels doing better on Spotify even with worldwide numbers doesn't even start to compensate aespa's lead, you all are ridiculous reaching that much trying to save face. But don't worry, with the upcoming Twice full album having 4 versions and 36 different covers, they should be able to sell more than Savage and get the top spot back for the best selling GG album this year

• If it was in korean it would've been a hit on kcharts.

• what the.. this was already made on the main forum

you're trying to get twice dragged so bad.

the obsession is real with this one

• billboard global 200 that consists sales and streams from over 200 territories shows the feels is bigger idk why there is even disagreement here?

• I don't think so. To be the biggest song, at least it should have memorable dance steps

• overall? Next Level still has 120M streams on Melon alone, 80M on YouTube Music, The Feels doing better on Spotify even with worldwide numbers doesn't even start to compensate aespa's lead, you all are ridiculous reaching that much trying to save face. But don't worry, with the upcoming Twice full album having 4 versions and 36 different covers, they should be able to sell more than Savage and get the top spot back for the best selling GG album this year

Them melon streams ain't even close to filtered lol.

Aespa flop song Savage had 60m deleted views worry on that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!