This strategy is the worst strategy a kpop company can do

• This strategy is the worst strategy a kpop company can do when they want to debut new members

let's take 24k for example (idk if anyone remember them?)

I'm sure a lot of fans stay part of fandom because of the members and music. I find it unfair for the new member to debut under a group name that most of the original members have left or got into a controversy. look at the chart it's a mess , they're still active but it's messy old fans probably left with all the changes maybe some tried to stay but members keep changing, new fans who enjoy their latest release might want to check their other release and will get overwhelm and confuse by all the different members in almost each comeback. I really don't know why the company is doing that's, it's so unfair to the members

812xya04ng1dsulyq966488dsc7fi4t.png

Current

• Changsun (창선)
    • Kiyong (기용)
    • Imchan (임찬)
    • Xiwoo (시우)
    • Youngwoong (영웅)

Former

• Byungho (병호)
    • Seokjun (석준)
    • Sungoh (성오)
    • Daeil (대일)
    • Hui (휘)
    • Cory (코리)
    • Kisu (기수)
    • Jeonguk (정욱)
    • Jinhong (진홍)
    • Hongseob (홍섭)[1][4]
    • Dojun (도준)
    • Youmin (유민)
  • Well, it is indeed messy, but isn't it like the Japanese rotatory thing?

but this is unusual for kpop and kpop fans are different than jpop fans, for one imagine if any of the big companies did that without saying 'oh we will add and remove members when they graduate from the group' no one will take it positively when a group member leave and one join. In 24k members left the company and the company added new members the group wasn't marketed with 'graduation system'

• but this is unusual for kpop and kpop fans are different than jpop fans, for one imagine if any of the big companies did that without saying 'oh we will add and remove members when they graduate from the group' no one will take it positively when a group member leave and one join. In 24k members left the company and the company added new members the group wasn't marketed with 'graduation system'

Oh, so the fans didn't know about the situation... Yes, this is indeed bad.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!