Money to impact US pop radio - 9th November

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• Can’t believe Lisa got a viral hit was on the cover of tth and now her song is impacting on us pop radio she really won

At last interscope doing their work. It still has potential so they better move before it completely peaks.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• Money is doing better than byw was. It's predicted and hopefully will enter Hot100. So it may actually impact.

I don't really think charting was the thing that stopped them with BYW. It wasn't even known it was going to be sent to radio until 2 weeks after it fell off Bubbling Under.

SG is also expected to debut on mainstream radio without it actually charting (or being predicted to chart) yet.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I don't really think charting was the thing that stopped them with BYW. It wasn't even known it was going to be sent to radio until 2 weeks after it fell off Bubbling Under.

SG is also expected to debut on mainstream radio without it actually charting (or being predicted to chart) yet.

I always thought byw didn't impact because they saw no scope of it gaining interest even with cardi on it. So they didn't even try later on.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

• After so freaking long, Money is finally getting the attention it deserves from its US company.

External Content www.instagram.com

Lisa making even more impact

• I always thought byw didn't impact because they saw no scope of it gaining interest even with cardi on it. So they didn't even try later on.

I think it was release time that killed it's potential, if The Album came out in July or something BYW and LSG could've had done more imo.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Money to impact US pop radio” to “Money to impact US pop radio - 9th November”.
  • External Content twitter.com

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!