BiSH x Yuki Kashiwagi - BAD TEMPER [Official Music Video]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FDGbPTrakAENK8u?format=jpg&name=large

FDGbPTraUAA41Gu?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• External Content youtu.be

Good song and good video, but a bit too predictable. It's pretty much what all of us fans on this forum were expecting

• External Content youtu.be

Good song and good video, but a bit too predictable. It's pretty much what all of us fans on this forum were expecting

that's my main complaint about BiSH's latest title tracks, they are good but also safe, i don't get why, i mean at this point who is going to buy into them being a family friendly group? C5LjWk5.png

take MAMESHIBA, they are literally planning to release a song about a giant cucumber!

FDGejsGaQAAylBI?format=jpg&name=large

sounds dumb (and it is) but it's dumb fun, they convinced one of Japan's top idols to sing about her love of Zucchinis while dressed as a Shiba Inu

• I feel like the visuals of the vid and the song don't match at all O.o"

but I like the song, reminds me a lot of monogatari opening song..

External Content www.youtube.com

• I feel like the visuals of the vid and the song don't match at all O.o"

but I like the song, reminds me a lot of monogatari opening song..

External Content www.youtube.com

that's actually a nice observation!

the singles were supposed to go out on August but while they were in production the left side of Yuki Kashiwagi's body became paralyzed / numb and she had to undergo a spinal cord surgery

Spinal cord surgery on Kashiwagi Yuki successful – SI-Doitsu English

some of the videos were recorded before the surgery but the others were cancelled until she recovered, they probably had to rush the recording to be on schedule

• bish sticks with the "safe" releases because they make money and are usually pretty successful. they're a mainstream group, so they make music for the mainstream. a positive way to look at it is bish's mainstream success allows the other wack groups to be a bit more wacky.

• that's my main complaint about BiSH's latest title tracks, they are good but also safe, i don't get why, i mean at this point who is going to buy into them being a family friendly group?

take MAMESHIBA, they are literally planning to release a song about a giant cucumber!

it's "safe" cause it works and its not like they go safe all the time it's always a 50/50. And plus their live shows are still just dumb and stupid if you want the crazy side just watch the live shows theres plenty there

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!