P1Harmony - Fan Club Suggestions

• P1Harmony is hosting a contest and taking suggestions for a fan club name!

I submitted Serenity ♥

https://docs.google.com/forms/…rdT0Sr35iYG8OVUQ/viewform

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Since the group is p1harmony why not use the last part of the name:

Harmonics

Suggest it the google form is made by them everyone has til the end of the month :D i don't know what happens to the ones they pick though will be interesting!

• Suggest it the google form is made by them everyone has til the end of the month :D i don't know what happens to the ones they pick though will be interesting!

just did although i have no idea who this group is or whatever?

Are they new? any good? any song recommendations?

• just did although i have no idea who this group is or whatever?

Are they new? any good? any song recommendations?

they just debuted

P1Harmony (피원하모니), also known as [P]1H, is a 6-member boy group under FNC Entertainment. The group consists of Keeho, Theo, Jiung, Intak, Soul, and Jongseob. They debuted on October 28th, 2020 with ‘SIREN’.

P1Harmony Fandom Name:

P1Harmony Official Colors:

P1Harmony Official Sites:

Twitter: @P1H_official

Instagram: @p1h_official

Facebook: @P1Harmony

YouTube: P1Harmony

V-LIVE: P1Harmony

TikTok: @p1harmony

Weibo: P1Harmony

Weverse: P1Harmony

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

p1harmony-height-group-cover-680x384.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com

They are really talented and funny and have great personalities, i like them a lot

my favorite song off their album is

butterfly

• Okay I'll give them a listen although I don't usually like many BG songs...

save this space for latter once I've given them a listen

I gave them an honest listen but unfortunately not for me. Good luck to them but how in hell are you stanning 4 BG at once?

Edited once, last by selfmate ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!