Knetz react to Cha Eunwoo's no mask group photo

• Cha Eunwoo's 'True Beauty' crew slammed with enraged criticisms over 'no mask group photo'

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/7330/

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+1,054, -30] Celebrities think they're above the rest of us. This actually pisses me the f*ck off because it feels like they're making a mockery out of the rest of us who have been social distancing for over a year now. Do they think the virus will somehow skip over them? Isn't this in violation of the rule that gatherings must be kept to 5 or less?

2. [+70, -8] Why couldn't they think before taking a picture like this..

3. [+58, -4] I went to my older sister's wedding... and even though this was a once in a life time event, a picture that we would only have one of, we still kept our masks on for the picture. We followed the rules because we had to. Who do these people think they are?

4. [+38, -2] Even on tvN's 'Yoon Stay', there were more than 6 at a table eating together ㅡㅡ

5. [+36, -1] That looks like about 100 people... just hit them all with the fines and donate it to the doctors on the front line so that they can buy a nice meal for themselves

6. [+34, -1] Since when have TV shows ever followed the rules? They always put in the captions that all rules were followed but they're always in groups of more than 5, dancing, laughing together... while the rest of us are stuck social distancing, not allowed out and about past 9 pm... Lunar New Year is coming up and we can't have gatherings of more than 5. Do TV stars think they're exempt from catching the virus? Why aren't they expected to follow the rules too?

7. [+18, -1] I really can't stand watching celebrities on varieties without masks on. It makes me nervous and uncomfortable.

8. [+15, -0] I mean.. there are people out here experiencing once in a life time events like college graduations without getting so much as one normal picture without a mask... and for these celebrities to take pictures like this without a care in the world? In a pandemic? What in the world...

9. [+15, -4] Pay up the fines ㅋㅋ with interest ㅋㅋ

10. [+8, -0] I'm getting goosebumps at the fact that not one person out of that entire big group of people thought to bring up the issue of masks. I doubt they're even following the rules outside of this picture too, tsk tsk.

-

• im-random

Changed the title of the thread from “Knetz reacto to Cha Eunwoo's no mask group photo” to “Knetz react to Cha Eunwoo's no mask group photo”.
  • Why would you choose a title about Cha Eun Woo when he isn't even mentioned in the comments? Lol

Yes, it was a bad choice not to wear masks and post the picture, but still, it was logical that they can't wear their masks during the filming of the drama and they recorded indoor for many hours, so a 10-second picture is nothing compared to that.

• Why would you choose a title about Cha Eun Woo when he isn't even mentioned in the comments? Lol

Yes, it was a bad choice not to wear masks and post the picture, but still, it was logical that they can't wear their masks during the filming of the drama and they recorded indoor for many hours, so a 10-second picture is nothing compared to that.

He's the one that uploaded the photo and it was taken from his Instagram so that's probably why.

Again, the actors weren't the only ones not wearing masks, very few crew members did. It's so bewildering why the crew members couldn't keep their masks on for a picture?

Compare this to Run On who released a similar picture, except every single person (actors included) were wearing masks. Why can one drama do it and the other not?

i didn't choose the title, i just copied it from Netizen buzz i can give you the link if you want

• This is because they film erc together in close proximity for hours on end unmasked and unlike the general public they often take rapid tests daily. Why would you wear a mask if everyone around you in your job all test negative? Similar bs could have happened when ateez shot their tv show but to prevent this same netizen bullshit they dedicated the first 3 minutes to their covid-19 prevention measures indicating members negative tests same for staff and the a few video clips of the hazmat guys disinfecting an entire building including the air before they began filming. Sad you have to show all this so some retards won't make a fuss and cause trouble for no reason.

• yawn. If someone of them had covid they all would have it cause they have spent time in a same place for hours. Taking photo without the mask wont hurt anyone at that point

• actors spend hours in near proximity with eachother multiple times a week without masks but as soon as someone posts a quick photo its a big deal? lol netizens are a joke honestly

Yes im a N.Flying stan, yes i constantly act like these men dont exist when they do anything embarrasing, we exist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!