If Yaning ends up in the GP999 lineup, Imma fall out

• I noticed her ever since her days on Youth With You, and despite her not being in my top 9 for that show (there were tons of amazing girls on that show), I always liked her

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And now she ended up on GP999. At first she got a ton of hate from Ifans for….. reasons. Then got a ton of hate from both Kfans & Ifans for…. Other reasons, that were thanks to Mnet messy editing

But even despite that, she worked her way up & proven herself as one of the strongest performers on the show

I legit thought she was not making it past the 1st round. Now not only did she make it to the finale, she maaaaaaaaay even debut

Really crazy now that I think about it. I still look forward to whatever she does if the doesn’t, but if she does, she’ll be my ultimate bias for sure

Yaning & Yujin will both go up :love:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!