Mys need to pick their battles

• Especially with this thread maker thingy going on, kpoppies are realising that out easily riled up fandom will literally make any thread with aespa in the title a hit thread, hitting at least 30 post. Sometimes the best treatment is to simply make those threads flop by ignoring them. It’s difficult and I too fall into the trap of getting defensive but we know the girls and their talent. Even if you want to engage, just create a separate thread that deals with the same topic so trolls don’t win in the end. Love you guys, stay safe.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My My My you're My

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My My My you're My

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

I see your My and raise you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!