What is going on with Itzy?

• I was watching their KBS Music Bank performance right now and it looked like they didn't even want to perform there which is not the case with Itzy. I am not a fan but I follow their comebacks closely coz I like to watch them perform. They are by far the best 4th gen performers. But during this Loco comeback they look down to me. Choreo looks bad as well. Itzy can and have done better than this. MITM choreo wasn't thay good but it was atleast memorable. Loco choreo is just bad. Even members aren't making it look good.

I feel they know that their fans also think this comeback has been lacklustre. Otherwise everyone would have been excited for a full length debut album. This has been a bad comeback by Itzy. I hope they take a break and rethink. Because it was going so good till 2020 and 2021 has been just bad for them.

PS : No I'm not a hater. It looks like whoever says negatively about Itzy nowadays is stamped as a hater. I know MYs have been toxic with Midzys but even non fans are being termed as haters for sharing negative opinions. I know you guys want to enjoy the comeback but it's been enough time to the release to reflect on things. There is a backlash because the song is not good. Not good enough to make people listen to their debut album. The commercial performance also suggests that their last few comebacks haven't gotten people interested in them. Even the members look tired during this comeback. It's only gone downhill for Itzy this year.

Approved the thread.
  • External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tired. so so tired, they sleep for like 3 hours. JYP is notorious for overworking artists to a breaking point.

Loco is not bad, and they have been selling a lot and that is what JYP cares about. No, itzy is not flopping. JYP is just fucking it up as always

• Personally, I think we should wait a year or two to see if Jyp is fucking up.

Ps, I know it's scary because of the midzys on here, but this doesn't have to be anon, nothing you said was hate. It kinda sucks that people have to go into anon to talk negatively about something. (I do retract that vid btw I wish I could edit on here)

• idk, but their dance practice videos arent lackluster and they enjoy performing.

• I think they are really tired, though I am not a stan i enjoy their performance and songs, hope jyp give them bangers like wannabe again

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ps, I know it's scary because of the midzys on here, but this doesn't have to be anon, nothing you said was hate. It kinda sucks that people have to go into anon to talk negatively about something. (I do retract that vid btw I wish I could edit on here)

I don't have problem with posting this outside anon. But there is already so much negativity around this comeback and there are people who are literally waiting to have a go at Itzy at every opportunity they get. But I have also seen people calling those who are sharing their opinions around this comeback as haters even if the responses by non fans are not that negative or hate per say. Even non fans are calling them haters. That's why I felt this is a way to go.

tired. so so tired, they sleep for like 3 hours. JYP is notorious for overworking artists to a breaking point.

I think they are really tired, though I am not a stan i enjoy their performance and songs, hope jyp give them bangers like wannabe again

I don't understand this tired argument. Because they have always had 2 comebacks a year since their debut year. They never looked tired to me when performing icy or not shy last year because I could see them enjoying while performing. But this year even during MITM they looked down to me. I guess it also comes down to choreo as well. Because both the choreos this year have been their least 2 favourites of mine. Loco choreo looks tiring. I know it is an attempt to make it look like effortless but I don't think they're pulling off that effortless thing well.

idk, but their dance practice videos arent lackluster and they enjoy performing.

I'm not seeing enjoyment on their faces. Just go and watch Music Bank performance from yesterday. It was unwatchable honestly. I think Loco choreo is meant to be effortless. I don't think they're pulling that off though that's why it looks lacklustre.

Loco is not bad, and they have been selling a lot and that is what JYP cares about. No, itzy is not flopping. JYP is just fucking it up as always

I'm not saying they're flopping. I'm just saying that interest in them from their casual listeners is slowly decreasing because of last 2 unexpected comebacks.

Personally, I think we should wait a year or two to see if Jyp is fucking up.

I'm not a fan. Just a casual listener. My opinion should not matter if their fans are enjoying this. I just wanted to let it out.

I don't like this coping mechanism of waiting for the next comeback tbh.

• I went to look at the particular stage stated here and I have to agree, they do look... Off? I don't know how to explain it. They might be just tired but I don't know, it feels more than that. But that just me. Maybe the girls are just tired and I'm just overthinking it.

• another troll thread. It is getting boring.

• They are just sad seeing aespa outsell them with just a debut album

• I'm going to be honest and other Midzy are going to hate me but, CIL era has been a rollercoaster of emotions.. The girls got their title leaked .. YouTube messing with our views .. Anti fans mocking our charting and sales. It is exhausting we lost to NCT 127 and KEY? We lost to a SM boy group our digitals are atrocious!! DIV2 is so obsessed with Western numbers it's pathetic! Cool we charted on BB but what does that benefit is in the long run?? Are Itzy going to be invited to AMAs VMAs BBMAs or Grammys?? NO! Why focus in a market that doesn't give a flying hoot about us? WE ARE LOSING GROUND IN KOREA. Div2 are forcing itzy west when aespa are taking Korea by storm. Then the idiot company announced A NEW GG?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! SO now I have to buy twice SKZ NiziU and Itzy and jypn albums?? Just bleed your fanbases dry JYP! We only have a few chances left for mushow wins aespa are promoting soon and they're going to sweep all the shows.. I hate this company I used to be able to brag to MYs about itzy sales but now they have 400k.. They've beaten our digitals and physicals.. It feels like wonder girls and SNSD all over again. Any Midzy or JYP stan mad at me freak off! We let them ruin our girls careers. This was supposed to be Itzys hit era our Psycho!! It's a FULL ALBUM BUT WE'RE LOSING TO A MINI ALBUM BY A ROOKIE GROUP !!!

• I'm going to be honest and other Midzy are going to hate me but, CIL era has been a rollercoaster of emotions.. The girls got their title leaked .. YouTube messing with our views .. Anti fans mocking our charting and sales. It is exhausting we lost to NCT 127 and KEY? We lost to a SM boy group our digitals are atrocious!! DIV2 is so obsessed with Western numbers it's pathetic! Cool we charted on BB but what does that benefit is in the long run?? Are Itzy going to be invited to AMAs VMAs BBMAs or Grammys?? NO! Why focus in a market that doesn't give a flying hoot about us? WE ARE LOSING GROUND IN KOREA. Div2 are forcing itzy west when aespa are taking Korea by storm. Then the idiot company announced A NEW GG?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! SO now I have to buy twice SKZ NiziU and Itzy and jypn albums?? Just bleed your fanbases dry JYP! We only have a few chances left for mushow wins aespa are promoting soon and they're going to sweep all the shows.. I hate this company I used to be able to brag to MYs about itzy sales but now they have 400k.. They've beaten our digitals and physicals.. It feels like wonder girls and SNSD all over again. Any Midzy or JYP stan mad at me freak off! We let them ruin our girls careers. This was supposed to be Itzys hit era our Psycho!! It's a FULL ALBUM BUT WE'RE LOSING TO A MINI ALBUM BY A ROOKIE GROUP !!!

Please don’t take it so seriously Itzy are still a top kpop group overall 😀 the only thing I do agree with is JYP debuting a new group is really weird it’s almost like shading Itzy. Anyways Itzy will be the last JYP group I invest my time or money into because that company is hopeless 😴

• A lot ggs don’t have interesting routines anymore. I think it’s the obession with TikTok and trying to have a 20 second part of the dance go viral instead of putting on a good 3 minute performance. itzy itzy are following the trend

• jyp fcked up with their title tracks ... everything after wannabe was lackluster

• jyp fcked up with their title tracks ... everything after wannabe was lackluster

Please, Itzy has been a sinking ship since wannabe - not shy don’t blame tiktok trends for that. Their title tracks are rubbish and they don’t have the vocals to make it sound good they only got away with it with Icy and DD because they were rookies, but now they’re coming into their third year. There’s no excuse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!