Who’s more affected by the topic of enlistment: Korean or international fans?

• Based off of what I see on my twitter timeline I’d say international fans. I’ve seen them say that people need to put a Trigger warning on enlistment tweets.

And just now I saw someone basically say that enlistment was more of a serious issue in Korea than xenophobia :clown: (they got ratioed so at least their opinion isn’t popular).

I understand that it’s sad to see your faves go away for 18 months but the way some people go on about it omg, they act as if they’re never gonna come back.

• Enlistment is a part of Koreans' lives (and everyone whose country has mandatory enlistment), so they are probably more accustomed and desensitised to it. Most ifans' only relation to Korea is their kpop faves so it does indeed seem like it affects them more. Which sometimes results in some serious clownery

• I think some of it has to do with a lot of the fans being young and they can't see the bigger picture of things. In reality they should be grateful that their idol is only going away for a short time and isn't dead or anything worse. The way they react you'd think it was a death sentence :whatb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!