Still With You is a song for every mood

• I would recommend this video to every Still With you fan, watch with Eng subs on, its magical.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love all JK write and or produced songs, but Still with you still sit pretty at the top,
    this song still my lullaby after one year+
    I only hope this song will included into his upcoming mixtape (I know its urban legend, but let me dream for JJK1)
    :pepe-sad:

The song never gets old its crazy :pepe-sad:

I dream with you for JJK1 , but every year it seems to drift further away from reality :waterr:

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• You never heard this probably because he only release this song on soundcloud (spotify who? Youtube who??)

There are many unofficial lyric video on youtube tho, but this song actually officially release only.in soundcloud

:pepe-sad:

yeah i dont really follow bts, whatever shows up on youtube and spotify i listen to

it makes sense that i wouldnt know of something released on soundcloud-

its such a waste of a good song tho

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• i'm not really someone who pays attention to lyrics (unless theyre cringey lol) and since i dont understand korean i dont have the slightest clue of what he's saying. sometimes i enjoy the fact that i dont understand the music because if the lyrics are bad- but since i understand japanese, i end up enjoying the japanese versions of bts songs a lot (slow songs esp) and they're really one of the few artists who's lyrics i enjoy

the thing i like the most about the songs jungkook produces is the tone. a lot of artists will add one or two instruments that start annoying me over time, but jungkook chooses instrumentals exactly how i would, and i love that. all his music has a romantic, whispy, airy feeling to it, as if you could melt away with it. i don't think i've gotten that from anyone other than a few bts songs and a few the rose ones.

Still with you lyrics is very beautiful ..

I hate to recommend this but... yeah here is the unofficial mv but has english subtitle CC

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

somewhow listening to a song and I can understand the lyrics is very satisfying to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!