Did yall know Victoria could dance like this?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wasn’t super impressive tbh. Luna was always the stronger dancer in f(x)

NGL I was Luna biased(and still am!), but since knetizen hate made Luna literally cut off her muscles, dancing has got to be more difficult for her now a few years later.

I know nothing about dancing technically so I can't comment there :))

f(x) was really SM's dance group tbh, SM usually has only 1 standout dancer.

• NGL I was Luna biased(and still am!), but since knetizen hate made Luna literally cut off her muscles, dancing has got to be more difficult for her now a few years later.

I know nothing about dancing technically so I can't comment there :))

f(x) was really SM's dance group tbh, SM usually has only 1 standout dancer.

What do you mean literally cut off her muscles??

• What do you mean literally cut off her muscles??

It's an exaggeration but as someone who studied to work in cosmetic practices, it feels like it for SURE.

Luna was made fun of for having very muscular legs, and while most kpop idols get carboxy shots (which are painful too) they didn't do much for her legs, so she sadly had to get some dangerous procedures done.

She got the inner muscles of her calves and legs removed, some of the most pivotal parts of the human body (it's VERY dangerous, some people can't walk properly ever again, so it's a testament that Luna could even continue dancing) and one of the most effective as well, so knets saw it and made fun of her :(

You can run a risk of getting blood clots, going into brain damage and even getting a higher risk for aneurysms, seizures and lifelong pain.

• It's an exaggeration but as someone who studied to work in cosmetic practices, it feels like it for SURE.

Luna was made fun of for having very muscular legs, and while most kpop idols get carboxy shots (which are painful too) they didn't do much for her legs, so she sadly had to get some dangerous procedures done.

She got the inner muscles of her calves and legs removed, some of the most pivotal parts of the human body (it's VERY dangerous, some people can't walk properly ever again, so it's a testament that Luna could even continue dancing) and one of the most effective as well, so knets saw it and made fun of her :(

You can run a risk of getting blood clots, going into brain damage and even getting a higher risk for aneurysms, seizures and lifelong pain.

God knetz suck, they're not happy either way. It's really sad that Luna went to such lengths to appease some people.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!