Has anyone actually watched the fact music awards? was it offline?

• Actually the first time I have ever heard of this lmfao.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nope, didn't even plan to watch it. Tbh haven't watched any award show in latest years (and TMA is irrelevant af so didn't even worth it), I just basically do my things and randomly check twitter or this forum for updates or performance cuts if I want and if I see smth interesting I just search it on youtube later. And nope, it was prerecorded from what I read, idols were there basically to collect awards.

• What is the fact music awards? There was an award show already? It's only October?

And I remember laughing as we caught up, asking if that was still a part of me.. it's still a part of me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!