• not you making a thread jsjsjs welcome!

I dont like the layout and its not easy to navigate the new forum but yeah you get used to it

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hiiii guys. I just logged in the new forums for the first time and im still like ???? but it kinda seems similar to the old one so im gonna be okay. (not that anyone asked LOL but YEAH)

Bambi-bam-beh fluffydyeysbnsnsns

edit : oh my signature is still the same :o

welcome back!

We have a guild now!!! Come and play with us from time to time :D

• Omg rain hiiii thank u~ I DEF will even tho i have to first figure out what a guild means hehe<3

welcome back!

We have a guild now!!! Come and play with us from time to time :D

( ♡``insert sentence here for aesthetics``♡ )

• not you making a thread jsjsjs welcome!

I dont like the layout and its not easy to navigate the new forum but yeah you get used to it

JKDJDKSK I HAD TO MAKE THIS THREAD TO FIND U :( because I couldn't do it without tagging ur un *wipes tears* im not crying bc of this btw it's the baekhyun giF

I really posted and left because it felt like the forum was dead but u and rain came through <3

I can't believe akp deleted all our wall content from years before i-

• JKDJDKSK I HAD TO MAKE THIS THREAD TO FIND U :( because I couldn't do it without tagging ur un *wipes tears* im not crying bc of this btw it's the baekhyun giF

I really posted and left because it felt like the forum was dead but u and rain came through <3

I can't believe akp deleted all our wall content from years before i-

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU MADE IT SO YOU CAN TAG SISBSKBSSO :pepe-hehe:

my sig is really that good im celebrating the return of black haired baekhyun! We all crying it seems hehe

Forums is dead but the exo guild is active around evenings so i hang there. Dont let the picture of rhe guilds op scare you and come there to say whatever :pepe-excited:

Alk FLOP indeed. I wanted all my old content back but they only brought back the us and our old post count number bro aka most useless stuff smh smh

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jsjsjsjsjsjsj i cant-why am i still shook by your sig when this is the second time I see it ?

the crying is real brofu pls delete that sig it's causing me paiN

Oh the picture INDEED got me like ????'' What will i be stepping into ? ''

LOL truly that's really the most useless stuff, it's ok we'll make more posts anyways<3

• Love the impact it has on you hehe :pepe-hehe:

I love it too much too bro i cant let it go!

We gotta make new posts and iconic ones. The walls joke went with OH and all the jokes we gave birth to in insta went away with old alk smh im sad in a way

• Love the impact it has on you hehe :pepe-hehe:

I love it too much too bro i cant let it go!

We gotta make new posts and iconic ones. The walls joke went with OH and all the jokes we gave birth to in insta went away with old alk smh im sad in a way

wbk u love to see me suffer :pepe-back-away:

Omg u really said i will come here and be emotional for the first time in my life i- :")

Im sad too OTTEUKE but knowing us those jokes will be replaced in no time hehe~ *nervous*

• wbk u love to see me suffer :pepe-back-away:

Omg u really said i will come here and be emotional for the first time in my life i- :")

Im sad too OTTEUKE but knowing us those jokes will be replaced in no time hehe~ *nervous*

Its not THAT emo :pepe-hehe:

We desperately need some new jokes tho? Its you who usually comes with them so do your thing!

• Oh i believe you, because u can't even be emotional smh wbk :pepe-peek:

IM NOT A JOKE MACHINE FLUFFY (ok maybe a lil) but iss broken for now, u may have to wait a little :")

BIG SIGH

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!