I'm giving Police University kdrama a chance... and now I can recommend it to all

• will watch 2 first episodes without judging, and then decide if it's worth watching or not

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ok small update

it's really fun to watch

• I never finished it, but I did like it. The way the dynamics and relationships of the characters play off each other is fun. I think the drama has a lot of heart in it.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I never finished it, but I did like it. The way the dynamics and relationships of the characters play off each other is fun. I think the drama has a lot of heart in it.

damn I've teared up on 5th episode...

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “I'm giving Police University kdrama a chance...” to “I'm giving Police University kdrama a chance... and now I can recommend it to all”.
  • this easily now will be one of kdrama that I recommend to watch,

damn it's so good

• I watched it too and gave it 6/10.

Cha Tae Hyun is really good and the story was also pretty good in the beginning.

The love line was in my eyes way below average, I would say pretty boring. And I could only finish the last episode while watching it on double speed

• I watched it too and gave it 6/10.

Cha Tae Hyun is really good and the story was also pretty good in the beginning.

The love line was in my eyes way below average, I would say pretty boring. And I could only finish the last episode while watching it on double speed

do you also feel like they've should explore more of side couples?

also I will be honest I had high hopes that certain someone will die and then we could get S2 with new female lead as well as more scenes with current girls

last episode Subway diner scene with girls kind of highlighted how much this kdrama 'underused' those three supporting actresses, which are all beautiful btw.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!