People are (rightfully) worried about the maknaes of MBC's upcoming show 'My Teenage Girl' ('10 liners)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2475 quote RTs

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

556 quote RTs

A huge portion of the quote RTs are from Knetz asking MBC if they're out of their minds

And then this tweet is also trending with quote RTs

The retweets vary from people being upset at a 13 year old being styled like this, Korean teens being shocked that she is the same age as them or even younger than them and people thinking she'll be the center

Another girl they think is center material and is also trending

Why is MBC trying to debut 11 year olds? They're not even teenagers. I know of Korean age, but are they even 13 in Korean age? Those girls are too young. South Korea needs better child labor policies.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• First thing first, the Choi Dasol one, the heck she look like 18 above. They make her look mature for wrong reason, this feel like sexualized her.

I know a lot of trainees start from young age but at least they are not visible to the public until their debut, even it still wrong. Netizens are cruel, I don't know how they will deal with all those hate they will receive. And seeing a lot of hate young trainees from gp999 received, I only wish the best for the girls. Hopefully, Korean gov will take this matter more seriously.

• First thing first, the Choi Dasol one, the heck she look like 18 above. They make her look mature for wrong reason, this feel like sexualized her.

I know a lot of trainees start from young age but at least they are not visible to the public until their debut, even it still wrong. Netizens are cruel, I don't know how they will deal with all those hate they will receive. And seeing a lot of hate young trainees from gp999 received, I only wish the best for the girls. Hopefully, Korean gov will take this matter more seriously.

I scrolled through the thread and the styling is really questionable. It's cute for young adult women, but not good for young teens.

Thankfully, so far netizens are more worried for these very young girls than anything else.

mKl7Ghm.png

• first wtf is with the styling for 2008-2010 liners omg

second, why let literally kids in survival shows but then again JYP and Psy is literally debuting a 12 yo in their new bg so i can't say i'm surprised

• first wtf is with the styling for 2008-2010 liners omg

second, why let literally kids in survival shows but then again JYP and Psy is literally debuting a 12 yo in their new bg so i can't say i'm surprised

I keep screaming protect the kids from the top of my lungs but the companies keep pulling things like this and it's frustrating

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!