Knetz defend both Lee Mujin, Lisa and some even defend international fans saying that they should not be generalized

• source: Pannatic

'Who are you?' ... The reason why Lee Moojin receives hate comments from Blackpink Lisa's Intl Fans
    Lisa's international fans are raged because of the result of SBS Inkigayo. The candidate for #1 of SBS Inkigayo this week were Lee Moojin wi...
    pannative.blogspot.com

'Who are you?' ... The reason why Lee Mujin receives hate comments from Blackpink Lisa's Intl Fans

Lisa's international fans are enraged because of the result of SBS Inkigayo. The candidate for #1 of SBS Inkigayo this week were Lee Mujin with Traffic light, Lisa with Lalisa, and Aespa with Next Level. The winner of the latest episode was Lee Mujin, whose total point was 5636. Lisa's total point was 4973, making her ranking 2nd. And lastly, Aespa with total of 4908 point. This outraged Lisa's international fans and they started to leave hate comments on Lee Mujin's Youtube channel.

img_20210920090635_6ngh2s4l.webp

topstar news

theqoo

Comments:

-I feel bad for Lisa. I have no hard feelings towards her, at all. But her fans are fangirl/boy-ing in such a weird way, which makes her receive hate comments because of it. If you really care about your own countries and Lisa, please stop doing that.

-All they do is harm Lisa's image...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't believe they're asking Lee Mujin who he is. They have no idea how f*cking great Lee Mujin's song is. He wins #1 because his song is great. How else would he win the show if it wasn't for his song?

-Lisa is a great performer. I was surprised as well when she didn't win, but I don't think this is right. If they want her to win, they should've streamed and voted her moreㅎㅎㅎ

-Lisa is not problematic, but some of her international fans are. They keep saying Koreans are racist...

-Lisa's international fans are not the problematic ones. There are a lot of other international fans who are problematic. Those of you who leave hate comments for Lisa in this post are problematic as well.

-Lisa has done nothing wrong, let's not drag her into this. I'm not a fan. But Lisa has never done anything problematic. She's talented. It's such a pity that her problematic fans are harming her image.

-Seriously, though. What sin did Lisa commit to get dragged into this?

-I just checked out Lee Mujin's Youtube and the comments there are really harsh... Why are they doing that?

-International fans often attack other singers... Lisa's international fans are exceptional, didn't they once attack Mamamoo or Twice before?

-I'm more surprised by the fact that Next Level is still one of the candidates...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thankfully, people are commenting warm things now to Lee Mujin and apologizing for what others said and did.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I just checked out Lee Mujin's Youtube and the comments there are really harsh... Why are they doing that?

I searched Lee Mujin on YouTube. There seems to be one troll using different accounts to comment "noob" under his videos. A weak troll, no commitment, no imagination.

There are far more comments from Lisa fans saying that they discovered him because of Inkigayo and praising him.

The usual really.

• I searched Lee Mujin on YouTube. There seems to be one troll using different accounts to comment "noob" under his videos. A weak troll, no commitment, no imagination.

There are far more comments from Lisa fans saying that they discovered him because of Inkigayo and praising him.

The usual really.

I linked his video and wrote: "Thankfully, people are commenting warm things now to Lee Mujin and apologizing for what others said and did."

The thing you quoted was from the original translation thread!

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!