​Opinion on kpop fans obsessions with "fresh faces"?​

• i've been a stan of this industry since a very young age and i'm very convinced it's the reason why i have a horrible fear of aging and i think that next year my life is basically over (i turn 20)

I dunno if this makes you feel any better but many of us 30 and over are in agreement that life doesn't really hit its stride until about 30. People used to tell me that when I was in my 20s and I thought that must be a lie. Then I passed 30 (I'm well past!) and discovered it's actually true. Usually this is because you finished your major screw ups, you know yourself much better, and you have more stability and higher income. If somebody told me to be 20 again, I would legit punch them in the face because 37 is so much better. I actually like myself now, which is a big change from even 27.

• you'll be fine my friend...growing up and getting out of your teens is a natural progression of life

go enjoy your twenties and have fun with it...

I dunno if this makes you feel any better but many of us 30 and over are in agreement that life doesn't really hit its stride until about 30. People used to tell me that when I was in my 20s and I thought that must be a lie. Then I passed 30 (I'm well past!) and discovered it's actually true. Usually this is because you finished your major screw ups, you know yourself much better, and you have more stability and higher income. If somebody told me to be 20 again, I would legit punch them in the face because 37 is so much better. I actually like myself now, which is a big change from even 27.

i feel like once i leave my teens it's over for me. the one person who i loved irl who i wanted to spend my life with is dead. so now i just kinda wanna be forever young. never used to be scared to die until they did bc i can't see myself spending my ~real~ life with anyone else. trying to avoid talking about it too much bc it gives me a panic attack haha

• i feel like once i leave my teens it's over for me. the one person who i loved irl who i wanted to spend my life with is dead. so now i just kinda wanna be forever young. never used to be scared to die until they did bc i can't see myself spending my ~real~ life with anyone else. trying to avoid talking about it too much bc it gives me a panic attack haha

Forever Young?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you don't need to think that way my friend but then again nothing I say will change your mind - you have to see it for yourself...lots of people think that once a love in their life is gone (whether deceased or just moved away or whatever) that life is over...life is so much more than that my friend and so much more to experience...

• Forever Young?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you don't need to think that way my friend but then again nothing I say will change your mind - you have to see it for yourself...lots of people think that once a love in their life is gone (whether deceased or just moved away or whatever) that life is over...life is so much more than that my friend and so much more to experience...

i literally don't age physically so that's cool. i still look as young as i did when i was with them and it's comforting to me bc in my head it means that time won't pass unless i let it, and i won't.

• i literally don't age physically so that's cool. i still look as young as i did when i was with them and it's comforting to me bc in my head it means that time won't pass unless i let it, and i won't.

don't forget them...I certainly did not imply to get rid of such thoughts...keep them always in your memories as great memories of the time you had with them

don't age physically? no shit sherlock lol you're only 19!!!!!

• i feel like once i leave my teens it's over for me. the one person who i loved irl who i wanted to spend my life with is dead. so now i just kinda wanna be forever young. never used to be scared to die until they did bc i can't see myself spending my ~real~ life with anyone else. trying to avoid talking about it too much bc it gives me a panic attack haha

Giving you big huge hug. Just live the best you can each day and don't think so far into the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!