are the mods good at their job

• are mods good at their job 16

1. Yes (14) 88%
    2. No (2) 13%

i keep seeing people clowning on the mods (myself included) so i was curious what the allkpop users thought. personally i think they are a lot better now then they were in old allkpop.

Also i hope they get paid for moderating. (im not a mod lol)

Approved the thread.
  • I second this

way way better than the old allkpop

• I guess so, they could be a bit stricter imo

• Yes they are. Fandoms just know how to complaint. Someday they'll be blamed as so and so anti fandom and the next day so and so pro fandom. They need to take decisions with them getting labelled with stereotypes. A mod has to take up alot of responsiblities. And explain rules again and again to users.

Y'all salty ass never tried to put yourself in their shoes and how pee pee poo poo it is to take up neutral decisions.

• yes. with the amount of troll lately. LOL.

• They know how to shut down really terrible trolling and stuff real quick... so I say yes. And they look over the forum and are overall very approachable and accessible as well.

• Yes 99% of the time

• 95% of the time. sometimes i feel very few instances that sm threads are supported since troll threads towards jyp, hybe or yg acts are not locked faster.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!