Okay, maybe Kpop can return to pre-covid era soon.

• Finally a uplifting news!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We can all but hope but it won't ever be like it was before this scourge descended upon us. We have to accept that some things have changed forever. I think masks and social distancing will be the new normal.

• We can all but hope but it won't ever be like it was before this scourge descended upon us. We have to accept that some things have changed forever. I think masks and social distancing will be the new normal.

I hope not, but I think in certain situations where social distancing is not possible, mask may be required. But if a country has 90% fully vaccinated population like where I'm from, those things hopefully is a thing in the past. PS: My country has soon 70% with two doses and our govt goal is to reach 90%.

• I hope not, but I think in certain situations where social distancing is not possible, mask may be required. But if a country has 90% fully vaccinated population like where I'm from, those things hopefully is a thing in the past. PS: My country has soon 70% with two doses and our govt goal is to reach 90%.

People don't need to be fooled into thinking life can carry on pre 2019 like COVID never happened as that is not realistic. Like it or not, even if everyone is vaccinated (and that will take a while). We're only at 50% her, some restrictions will remain in place, that's understandable. There has to be enough vaccines to go around and be available to all countries. I have heard from the health department to expect these restrictions for a couple of years at least especially for international travel.

• People don't need to be fooled into thinking life can carry on pre 2019 like COVID never happened as that is not realistic. Like it or not, even if everyone is vaccinated (and that will take a while). We're only at 50% her, some restrictions will remain in place, that's understandable. There has to be enough vaccines to go around and be available to all countries. I have heard from the health department to expect these restrictions for a couple of years at least especially for international travel.

Yeah I agree that a lot of places around the world will unfortunately live with strong restrictions for some times. However, there may be some countries that can almost live normally like pre-covid, where I'm from for example. I hope and pray vaccines will be distributed fairly to everyone on the planet. We're not safe until everyone is safe.

• Yeah I agree that a lot of places around the world will unfortunately live with strong restrictions for some times. However, there may be some countries that can almost live normally like pre-covid, where I'm from for example. I hope and pray vaccines will be distributed fairly to everyone on the planet. We're not safe until everyone is safe.

True, but honestly I think it'll be a little way off yet especially with the herd immunity everyone is talking about. I live in Australia and we have failed miserably and it's a case of taking one step forward and two back at times.

i dont think so, as soon as lockdown was lifted where i lived 90% of people stopped wearing masks.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i dont think so, as soon as lockdown was lifted where i lived 90% of people stopped wearing masks.

I do think so actually. We are not at that stage yet in fact nowhere near it. The vaccination rate is going up but masks are still required especially indoors so they will be around for a while yet unfortunately. Just because somebody has had both doses doesn't mean we can throw the masks away sadly.

• I do think so actually. We are not at that stage yet in fact nowhere near it. The vaccination rate is going up but masks are still required especially indoors so they will be around for a while yet unfortunately. Just because somebody has had both doses doesn't mean we can throw the masks away sadly.

ok but i dont think so

:pepe-cut:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Concerts should happen in open air like sport games on stadiums.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!