TREASURE SKETCHBOOK PREVIEW

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• groups are afraid guesting on sketchbook because live singing is a requirement (especially for big groups) and here Treasure is eating CD

• Love seeing Korean comments take over the video too :lover1::siptear:

Some english comments start to be there but don't change that we have so many korean comments and all praise Treasure live performance while kteume ask to people to support and love Treasure.

Let's get more kteume and gp guys :waterr:

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Perfect. Nothing else to describe them. The live vocals are everything. :love:

Can't wait for the episode. <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sketchbook is almost like a right of passage for YG groups since all of them have gone on it, especially the third-gen groups, who have been on the show as rookies. Can't wait for tomorrow!

I was hoping to see them there but wasn't sure when they could go since they didn't invite gen4 bg yet. It was a rite of passage before for talented groups but now, they mostly only invite soloists, old kpop groups etablished or really popular groups. I didn't think Treasure would be the first of gen4 group to come (for bg).

But I'm really happy and I know they'll do great since they are really talented singer and always sing live since debut despite having no break.

Treasure - ZB1

• I was hoping to see them there but wasn't sure when they could go since they didn't invite gen4 bg yet. It was a rite of passage before for talented groups but now, they mostly only invite soloists, old kpop groups etablished or really popular groups. I didn't think Treasure would be the first of gen4 group to come (for bg).

But I'm really happy and I know they'll do great since they are really talented singer and always sing live since debut despite having no break.

Yep, it makes sense why Treasure are the first 4th gen bg there, they will slay the live performance. I wish there was a crowd there as they would totally fall for Treasure.

• Yep, it makes sense why Treasure are the first 4th gen bg there, they will slay the live performance. I wish there was a crowd there as they would totally fall for Treasure.

I still wonder what Hee Yeol will talk with Treasure. So many things to say. He can talk of Yedam on Kpop Star and how he grow, etc. Plus, how some members entered YG (Jaehyuk with street casting, Jeongwoo entered after his singing teacher said him to go there after only 2 classes, while we have members who needed to try many times as Hyunsuk or was kicked out before called back like Jihoon) and we have Japanese members (a first for YG). The fact they sold 1M albums and won 6 ROTY awards will probably mentionated. Also, the fact they never met their fans or a public yet because of covid. We also need time for their performance and maybe a cover. Each acts usually only have 15-20min each (songs included). It's kind short.

Treasure - ZB1

• Some spoilers(?)

My Treasure + MMM (rock version) should be heard:

External Content twitter.com

Yedam (with members? alone?) will cover Make Up by Sam Kim:

Other link:

It's the song:

External Content www.youtube.com

Treasure - ZB1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!