bts used sajaegi

Approved the thread.
  • i wish you could get akorns in anon... :akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns:

• can you please make this outside? I want some akorns

• fortuna? WTF, why did you approve this and the lisa used sajaegi one?

• LMAOOOOOO NOO THIS IS FUNNY

IKR. Does she love sajaegi or something? I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised is she approved just the Lisa one but she also approved a sajaegi accusation against her own fav? Or is not an actual army?

• Am I back in 2016 when SM and YG stans cried saejagi?? Yeah BTS has unparalleled album selling power, it’s hard to swallow

• IKR. Does she love sajaegi or something? I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised is she approved just the Lisa one but she also approved a sajaegi accusation against her own fav? Or is not an actual army?

It’s not that serious. OP’s post is not gospel so we can disprove it. Fortuna is just doing her job for traffic

• fortuna? WTF, why did you approve this and the lisa used sajaegi one?

IKR. Does she love sajaegi or something? I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised is she approved just the Lisa one but she also approved a sajaegi accusation against her own fav? Or is not an actual army?

She's just being fair and unbiased while allowing free speech. Technically, these threads aren't against the rules.

fortuna does a great job with moderating and is able to leave her fandom bias aside when doing so!

• These sajaegi accusations on nct, lisa and bts are probably jokes more so than actual trolling/hate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!