Songs that will never be officially released

• I don't know what to call this thread, but it's basically supposed to be a treasure chest for songs that will most likely never officially make it to Spotify, Apple Music and so on :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've been waiting for almost a year now and I can't believe that they still haven't released this masterpiece ;( But I've been waiting several years for the Last Fantasy album by IU to be on Spotify and now it's suddenly there, so maybe I shouldn't give up hope

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ALSO YG I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GIVE ROSÉ THE FINISHED VERSION OF THIS SONG IN THE FUTURE...... :pepe-cut::pepe-cut:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!