Nishiwaki Akane (Sandal Telephone) announces graduation from group, to focus on dream of becoming a Meteorologist

• her Final concert its on December 29th

that's sad, Sandal Telephone are one of my favorite new gen J-groups and despite all the problems i still think they gave us a really good year

apparently it was because of the free time created by the pandemic that she reconsidered taking back her dream of becoming a Meteorologist,

i wonder how many other artists have seen their lives changed for the same reason, i don't think they were expecting such a sudden stop to their activities, it really shows how vulnerable the people in the industry actually are...

Sandal Telephone are pretty good, definitely worth checking!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!