6 years ago today, DIA released their debut studio album ‘Do It Amazing’ with the title track 'Somehow' #HAPPY6YEARSWITHDIA

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• So many members to miss here :pepe-sad:

:pepe-sad:

I know :peperain:

I want them to announce what's going on with Somyi (even though most of us think she's out) and Chaeyeon already (even though her status is probably less questionable)

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No Somyi in the anniversary post.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Oh dang. That's not really surprising but to see it officially like that is something else. I guess that's better than things being up in the air like they've been since that bad vlive? :peperain:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!