Idol competition show returns

• i remember the show, but i don't remember the format

The first wave of the competing idol have been released. There are some pretty recognizable names

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

first wave of those competing have been announced. There are some pretty recognizable names

• NELN ELd4E3m.png

i'm curious about the other 6 groups,

i believe all 9 so far are in this year's TIF line up so with that in consideration i would love seeing Sandal Telephone compete too, they definitely are among the best of the best of the new generation idol groups

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i am big on Popping Emo. they're produced by Iguchi Ichiro from scrambles

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!