Now that China went anti-gay/anti-trans/anti-women/anti-black/anti-islam/anti-progressive, where should kpop go?

• So China became America if Trump made himself dictator. Everything that the right wing wanted China is doing but on steroids. All progressive ideals like gay/trans/black/women/etc rights are considered enemies of the nation and removed completely. It would be a shame if kpop companies continue to appease China at this point without getting their hands dirty. How could you support a country that quadupled-down on destroying the rights of minorities?

I'm afraid to say it but, now the only alternative left for kpop is the west.

• they should focus on rich countries like Germany, Canada, Russia,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So China became America if Trump made himself dictator. Everything that the right wing wanted China is doing but on steroids. All progressive ideals like gay/trans/black/women/etc rights are considered enemies of the nation and removed completely. It would be a shame if kpop companies continue to appease China at this point without getting their hands dirty. How could you support a country that quadupled-down on destroying the rights of minorities?

I'm afraid to say it but, now the only alternative left for kpop is the west.

China has made it hard for Kpop industry as well. I don't think Kpop companies want to continue to promote in China actively but they still want that Chinese money.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!