Biggest Wasted Potential In Kpop

• Ahh ZE:A a group that had three really popular actors and a top variety star in it lol.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

• I would say the Ze:a project was successful as it made decent stars out of multiple members of the group shame I could never get super into them back in the day with the exception of Ghost of the wind.

• I would say the Ze:a project was successful as it made decent stars out of multiple members of the group shame I could never get super into them back in the day with the exception of Ghost of the wind.

Yeah careers popped for the members. I would say half of them are way bigger than ZE:A ever was.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!