What made you happy lately?

• Time to see something positive here for a change. :-)

To start:

I finally got that package my friend from Greece sent via their national post after 2.5 long ass months. All this time I thought it was lost since the status was "sent" for the past months. It was a really pretty zodiac sign gold pendant. <3

Approved the thread.
  • I talked to some of my friends after a very very long time of not talking to them.

• im finally back home,i see my cats again & my best friend surprised me with presents :giftr:

• Oo and my cat got pregnant :love:

• I don't think a user trolled atleast one of my faves today.

• I had a vacation for 23 days (back to work today)

I went to several good places, ate plenty of tasty food, had lots of fun and finally came to my parents home to spend the next 2 weeks (since I work from home anyway)

• Weaning off my depression medication. I did it myself with guidance from my GP. My mental health has been good lately despite another lockdown X( and hope it stays that way. I'm also getting more positivity now too :-)

• my faves having come back in october!!

• Lockdown in my area lifting.

• chaengaro-o her sensational presence lifts my mood, no matter how down i am. Can count on my bff, love you. :sana1:

• Seeing the airport pics of Bangtan. Gives me hope.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!