"Black Swan" Performance on The Late Late Show is back on YouTube+< RM's Notes >

• once again....

"Team work makes the dream work"

If we had been keep quite like other fandoms whose fav's video also has deleted, we would have never gotten our "Masterpiece:Black Swan" back....

When world says to Kim Namjoon, "Your BTS's Army is trully amazing" & Namjoon replies, "Yes, They are"

He Doesn't lie though.....

I don't know who bought the right of BS performance video whether it is Big Hit or The Show, I want to thank you. If possible pls get back SNL videos,Ama & others also. Cs, these performances are the Journey of Growth of BTS for their Army.

Borhae.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Trending has worked, I guess. :suggestiver:

trending no, because bighit didn't buy right , its cbs. Unless you trended #CBSBuyPerformanceRights

Most likely they were going to renew the license after it ended. Same happened with Jimmy Fallon perfomances. I'm Fine / Idol performances were gone too , but they went back up again

• trending no, because bighit didn't buy right , its cbs. Unless you trended #CBSBuyPerformanceRights

Most likely they were going to renew the license after it ended. Same happened with Jimmy Fallon perfomances. I'm Fine / Idol performances were gone too , but they went back up again

I wish they told us instead of letting Twitter!ARMY burns for nothing :sweatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!