Favorite BTS covers

• Official Post

These two are my favorite BTS covers:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are your favorite BTS cover songs?

• External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

There was also a cover of The Truth Untold by a Korean man with a deep voice, but I can't find it.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• instrumental covers ^^

• He does a lot of other english covers too

For fun hehe

There was also a cover of The Truth Untold by a Korean man with a deep voice, but I can't find it.

I think I found it.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

That performance was beautiful. It’s my favorite cover of all:sadr:

• Official Post

OMG. I can't believe you saw this too. I <3 Song So Hee! I was going to add this one as well :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!