Top 20 Most Streamed 2021 Songs by Korean Acts on Spotify

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Songs gaining most streams currently:

1. Butter
    2. PTD
    3. Fever
    4. Anti-Romantic
    5. 0x1=Lovesong
  • fever is a b-side right?

glad to see b-sides like ptd and fever are gaining lots of streams.

alcohol free still getting big streams daily! :borahae:

Yes, Fever is a b-side! Anti-Romantic is also an unpromoted b-side and PTD is a promoted b-side.

• Alcohol Free just chugging along. I really had my doubts about it's Spotify numbers, being it's such a different song. But, I was proven wrong, happily so.

• The superior remix as it should

Cooler remix exists (and is offended)! :peperun:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Until you realize they still have the 2nd highest daily streams for female artists in this list after Alcohol Free. Pretty sure TXT and Itzy would switch their slightly better Spotify streams for Next Level domestic success

Unnecessary.

The person you quoted only talked about Next Level & the thread is about Spotify chart: A global streaming platform. So you bringing TXT & Itzy's domestic position into the convo to compare to make you feel better?

Lmao, if domestic success of your fav has made you drive crazy so much, go & gloat about that on domestic chart's thread.

• I have a feeling that Fever will be the most streamed 4th gen song of 2021 by the end of the year on spotify. A b-side will do it. It is what happens when you have superior bsides in your bagpack. It is my fav Song in carnival album after "Not for sale".

:claps:

• You do know Spotify is now in Korea too where Next Level is still prettily charting within top 5 right? The shade about Next Level was unnecessary when even worldwide only Twice is doing better for 2021 GG songs as of today with a song that dropped later...

Again, in Korea?

What it will take to make your shady mind realize that the thread is about spotify "Global" streaming. @ripia only talked about Next Level. Why you brought TXT's & Itzy's Domestic success here?

The thread is not about it. Is it clear?

I used to know Success sometimes gets on the person who earned it on their head. It is seeming this time it got on the fan's head. Lmao. Take a deep breath. Get some fresh air.

• Cooler remix exists (and is offended)! :peperun:

External Content youtu.be

That remix was so dry :siptear:

At least the horns in hotter remix were a lovely touch. Overall dynamite had superior remixes

• I'm good though? You seem to be the one who needs to write paragraphs to vent.. The psychologization you're resorting to isn't cute, should have kept it on the argumentative side tbh... My point was that even globally they're not flopping so the shade was unneeded.

You started the shading of other groups here, so please take it elsewhere or fight it out with our mod here who brought up aespa in the first place.

• I'm good though? You seem to be the one who needs to write paragraphs to vent.. The psychologization you're resorting to isn't cute, should have kept it on the argumental side tbh... My point was that even globally they're not flopping so the shade was unneeded.

Your psychological state is not allowing you to understand that you brought TXT & Itzy's domestic charting at an unrelated thread. To show your fav is not flopping globally, you brought Itzy & TXT's domestic charting. A clown indeed.

But whatever makes you feel good.😂

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!