Let's discuss Run On!

• I love the plot and everything about Run On but the lead actors are boring to me.

Both are great actors individually, especially Siwan but together, they don't match well.

Sooyoung and Taeoh save the drama for me. The couples should have been switched, Sooyoung with Siwan and Shin Sekyung with Taeoh. Sooyoung and Taeoh have more flavor than the other two.

Thoughts?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The plot is boring and the lead actors are awkward. Dropped it after a couple episodes I just couldn’t watch it anymore lol. Sooyoung on the other hand did really well. I would honestly love to see her and the painter dude as the leads than the original two. They seem far more interesting.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• The plot is boring and the lead actors are awkward. Dropped it after a couple episodes I just couldn’t watch it anymore lol. Sooyoung on the other hand did really well. I would honestly love to see her and the painter dude as the leads than the original two. They seem far more interesting.

I agree Sooyoung did amazing.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Soo young isn't my favourite actress but in this drama she rocks her character and I agree that both mcs are a little bit boring.

Bit since there are only 2 eps left, I'll watch till the end

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!