Ryujin ‘Crazy In Love’ album ver is a hot seller on Japan Tower Record.

• Well we know which member is popular in Japan lol :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Isn’t it too early to say, because that list is showing people who have it on wish list because people who have paid for collection are only 5 which means it hasn’t really been preordered besides it opened today which is kinda a weekend. Last time when they were selling twice goods , Mina was above Sana but three days later she was next to tzuyu in sales so I don’t think it’s right to tweet about it if that makes sense. The real thing is whose version sells out first , then you can know who really has fandom

• Isn’t it too early to say, because that list is showing people who have it on wish list because people who have paid for collection are only 5 which means it hasn’t really been preordered besides it opened today which is kinda a weekend. Last time when they were selling twice goods , Mina was above Sana but three days later she was next to tzuyu in sales so I don’t think it’s right to tweet about it if that makes sense. The real thing is whose version sells out first , then you can know who really has fandom

Yeah but this still does showcases Ryujin’s stan power a bit. Even though it’s ‘Japan Tower Records Reservations’, it’s still sells and are reflected on Hanteo and Gaon Charts. But the pre-orders are still early so we can still see in the upcoming days and weeks in the members versions. And yes, the real thing will be when the version sells out ;-)

And I don’t think there’s anything wrong with tweeting this. Both the full album and Ryujin’s ver occupied the reservation chart lol.

Also, just want to leave it out there that this wasn’t suppose to be a competition or anything.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Yeah but this still does showcases Ryujin’s stan power a bit. Even though it’s ‘Japan Tower Records Reservations’, it’s still sells and are reflected on Hanteo and Gaon Charts. But the pre-orders are still early so we can still see in the upcoming days and weeks in the members versions. And yes, the real thing will be when the version sells out ;-)

And I don’t think there’s anything wrong with tweeting this. Both the full album and Ryujin’s ver occupied the reservation chart lol.

Also, just want to leave it out there that this wasn’t suppose to be a competition or anything.

Okay, I just didn’t want it to be a competition thing in the fandom, Ryujin is one of my biases alongside Yuna so I would be glad if she has a big fandom there, is just the solo stans are much and because of this tweet they will monitoring their biases sales and it can ruin it

• Yeah but this still does showcases Ryujin’s stan power a bit. Even though it’s ‘Japan Tower Records Reservations’, it’s still sells and are reflected on Hanteo and Gaon Charts. But the pre-orders are still early so we can still see in the upcoming days and weeks in the members versions. And yes, the real thing will be when the version sells out ;-)

Definitely Ryujin most popular member, I already felt it before these sales. But ofcourse Yeji and Yuna popularity no joke either :thumbup: I think the only underrated member Lia now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!