[BTS CONTENT] Should Jungkook stop promoting the competition?

• I know it's downright impossible to stop the guy from liking JB because he is one of his many idols and I'd just have to deal with that but after he sang Stay, ARMY twitter made close to 300 fan edits the very next day with that as BGM. And like all bops that needed bopping, it was a good song. Not gonna lie. As of this moment, thanks to the fandom edits, I've streamed that song more than 400 times since his impromptu pajama concert. Especially in South Korea where there were many threads and forums of the song shortly after his vlive. And the song went up on Korean charts. And now we kind of have confirmation that he helped in some way (like he did with Bol4 that they even admitted years ago)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Since he will hype whoever he wants, and I love that for him, can he just randomly start humming to a Dreamcatcher song? Just asking for science. I'm trying to see something. PepeInspect Discord & Slack Emoji

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!