EXO Appreciation Thread #5

• FOR THIS NEW SERIES OF THREADS, I WILL APPRECIATE THE THING THAT SHOULD BE THE MOST TALKED ABOUT BUT IT ISN'T, MUSIC ITSELF.

Today, We'll appreciate EXO's main rapper Chanyeol. More importantly, We'll talk about How he is the best Rapper - Vocalist in KPOP.

Chanyeol is passionate about music. He was in a band before he joined SM Entertainment. He writes lyrics, produces songs (often posting it on either SoundCloud or Studio NNG, his YouTube channel).

I first heard him singing when he did this cover....

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There you go guys, EMOTIONS!!!!

If you can't feel it, maybe you are heartless. Don't blame it on vocalists.

Jokes aside, He has husky, deep voice which is not what I expected from him especially on a cover of All Of Me.

Then I heard him sing in various songs from EXO, and that man can SING. He is a true vocalist. I believe there is a striking difference between a singer and a vocalist.

Then I saw this cover

A different vibe. But his voice only made it better. I love the vocal fry when he sings "I don't belong here"...

This video contains almost all the singing....

and guess what, recently, He was in a movie called "The Box" and he released his own versions of songs from artists Billie Eilish, ColdPlay, Pharrell Williams etc

Do check out this album for the movie, Chanyeol did a lot of amazon stuff here....

External Content open.spotify.com

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!