Suggestion on lowering sub-forum cost

• I do have to agree with you on point 3.

Guild subforums are way too expensive.

I get that they are meant to be a select club for active guilds with a lot of users to pitch in.

But:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

This translates to 500 Dollars if you don't have backup from the users.

johnny I do believe you guys should rethink the whole Akorn economy.

Because it's not a sustainable model. I've bought Akorns before.

And tbh I will buy them again if it's for a limited badge that I want.

But let's not limit guilds. Gatherings of people is what makes this forum great.

Lower it to 30k (300 USD out of the economy of the akorns), and let smaller guilds gather.

This latest guild battle we had, was only the top guilds. And we kept being in a tie.

New guilds will break that tie.

• I’ll make the same point I made here in the other thread. People hustled to get those akorns. It wasn’t a big guild, just a dedicated one.

Neo City and TXT show it is achievable to buy one. And the bigger guilds with sub forums fought and posted just as hard (if not harder) for theirs during Guild Wars, even if they didn’t purchase.

If the goal is to boost the akorn economy, that doesn’t seem to be the place to do it IMO.

I’d suggest taking a poll or starting a thread for honest feedback on why people don’t buy all kill memberships or what they feel would make it worth it. Cost is not the only motivator here, but rather “value” (ie do people perceive it to be good value for their money in what they get), security and other aspects I might be missing.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Can I just ask?

Why would you care? You should be proud of getting your own sub forum the hard way.

This is about giving a sub forum to guilds that are almost there.

It's also about understanding that if more akorns get sunked into the economy they won't become meaningless.

Because akorns can also be bought with real money.

Keep the inflation low by allowing multiple purchases at lower prices for guilds.

That's all I was saying.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!