2PM's Taecyeon responds to Soyeon after she mentioned that she is a big fan of 2PM

• Lol I thought your first post was a little confusing in terms of what you said before the attachment

I blame gidle.. I’m inactive for one day then comeback to content overload! Can’t keep up as a fan... but my lord these ladies do work hard! Make the most out of each oppty!

Look at them! They killed it again and again and again!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I blame gidle.. I’m inactive for one day then comeback to content overload! Can’t keep up as a fan... but my lord these ladies do work hard! Make the most out of each oppty!

Look at them! They killed it again and again and again!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Completely understandable, rare is my post without a typo and the less said about my grammer the better lol - Seeing this after recently watching soyeons produce debut to the same song is crazy (lol), she has grown so much and the others killed it, Miyeon held back at the twerking tho lmao

Edited once, last by kiwijoon ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!